A new beginning

10:54

As I sit here trying to nurse this two day hangover (don't drink... ever), I ask myself 'Did I really need that extra Jägerbomb?' I have now completed my first year of University and a few of us went out to celebrate. Needless to say I won't be drinking for a while.

Because I have finished my first year, I will be bored over the summer, other than working. I have been meaning to make a blog for a while, this is about my 4th attempt. I made one, then deleted it, then made another and so forth. I wanted to make a blog and stick to it this time, and I thought the perfect way to do that is to make a schedule over the summer and get used to writing blog posts, then, when I go back to university for second year I will be used to the work load.

This blog will mainly be about my life, and what goes on in it. It will also have reviews and make up tutorials, aswell as clothing hauls and so forth. It would mean a lot if you could comment and follow this blog, as it will give me the push to write blog posts more often!


Lots of love,

Sarah
x

Twitter | Instagram | Google +

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    www.elliswoolley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe