Performing Arts Ball 2016

10:45





I have finally finished my first year at University and it has flown by! At the end of the academic year, there is a Summer Ball. My friends and I decided to not go to that (where everyone from every course gets together) and instead wait until the Performing Arts Ball (music, theatre and dance students). Because it was the end of the year, I had ran out of my student loan and had to beg my mum to lend me money to buy a dress for the night. Here are the pictures!

This is the dress and you can purchase it from Missguided here.




























I had a really nice night and it was the perfect way to celebrate the end of first year! It's strange because this time last year I didn't know these people, but a couple months later I can consider some of them to be my best friends!

I hope you're all well and speak to you soon!

Sarah xx

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Congrats on finishing your first year! Your dress looks lovely :)

    xo
    Marta
    www.paradiseplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had loads of fun :) looking beautiful!

    www.elliswoolley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! And it sounds like a fun celebration, also, congrats on finishing year one! :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It was a very fun celebration... from what I can remember from it!
      Hope you are well!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love this! Thanks for sharing & Happy weekend♥

    xx OHIAMIHT BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you seem have a great event and enjoying the time there ! Also, red dress looks so beautiful on you, so mature :)


    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe