Body confidence issues

09:43





Hello all!

Firstly I would like to thoroughly apologise for not posting in so long. I have just got back to work after being at Uni and I'm working full time hours so it's taking me some time to get used to it all again!

This post is a post I have wanted to write for a while, and I hope that some of you can relate to. Recently I have been feeling *excuse my French* shit about myself to the point where I just want to lay in bed all day and speak to no one. I went to University in September feeling not that confident, but throughout the year I just ballooned in size. I knew I would put on weight at Uni but I never thought I would put on nearly two stone. It also didn't help that the guy I had some feelings for made me feel low about myself when he decided to sleep with someone else behind my back despite wanting things to be exclusive (more on that in another post). Because I felt so low about myself, I would comfort eat and it would just be a circle.

I was wondering if any of you would give me some advice? I know I need to lose weight and I WANT to lose weight, before anyone says I don't need to blah blah blah. But I know losing weight will not happen over night. :(

X

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I lost about 20 pounds in one year with minimal exercise (yoga) with a pescatarian diet. I think the key to being confident with your own body is to be aware of what you put in it. You don't have to switch your lifestyle, but I highly suggest you watch Forks over Knives and other videos that are linked to a blogpost that I made.

    blogpost: https://paperhobbit.blogspot.com/2016/06/lets-talk-why-pescetarian.html
    Regina| Paper Hobbit's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou very much for your reply! I will make sure I watch that video! I know I eat crap and I'm feed up of it so much! I need to realise that I'm the only one that can control what I eat and I need to stop eating so much rubbish!

      I hope you are well,

      xx

      Delete
  2. The best thing for losing weight is just keeping healthy and exercising, going on a walk with your favourite music on will put you in a great mood and burn calories, it's my favourite thing to do when I'm not feeling too great about myself. I really think the need to want to lose weight stops when you're happier so maybe you should spend more time doing things you enjoy or maybe pick up a new hobby? <3 x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I've found that diet changes are more important than exercising when you're trying to lose weight, although exercise is important too! Fad diets don't really work so choosing healthier options in the long-term is best :) Good luck, I hope you find a lot of new recipes/exercises that you love x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to be consistent and unstoppable. As Katie said, I also believe that good diet is more important then exercising. If strong diet is hard for you, you can try with removing bread from lunch and dinner and just eat it for breakfast. Also try eating only 3 meals a day, they can be rich but try not to eat snack between. I think everyone should be proud and confident in their body. It's not how you look, it's more how you act.

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe